A new year brings new prospects, aims and goals. The fresh start in 2012 is a great chance to aim for the sky when setting these goals and resolutions, on a personal level that is. When you take into account running a business you have to be more realistic. By all means set challenging goals that will give you great satisfaction if are able to achieve them, but don’t set yourself up for a big fall by setting unreachable targets.
It helps to try and make SMART goals when setting your sights on wh
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin