For many commercial landlords and tenants, the winter period brings about increased worries, with accidents and injuries on their properties becoming more likely as the ground becomes more slippery and dangerous due to ice and snow. If they haven’t taken the necessary steps to reduce such risks, they could face a large compensation claim – with a resulting spike in insurance premiums.
So here is some guidance for insurance brokers to help them advise their clients about responsibilities regardin
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin