Claims have come crashing into the headlines in recent weeks and the focus being put on this area of the insurance market looks set to stir up some action in the months ahead.
The recently announced decision from the Ministry of Justice to abolish referral fees in personal injury cases has certainly got the market talking and the issue is examined in its own right in the supporting feature (p37).
Similarly, the recent riots that sparked to life in London and fired up public disturbances in citie
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board