Claims have come crashing into the headlines in recent weeks and the focus being put on this area of the insurance market looks set to stir up some action in the months ahead.
The recently announced decision from the Ministry of Justice to abolish referral fees in personal injury cases has certainly got the market talking and the issue is examined in its own right in the supporting feature (p37).
Similarly, the recent riots that sparked to life in London and fired up public disturbances in citie
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices