Broking is a people business and brokers have always been good at dealing with people. It doesn’t matter if it’s clients, insurers, loss adjustors or lawyers, brokers spend their days dealing with each and every one of them individually.
No wonder, then, that brokers see their most important skill as being effective communicators. But if you look beyond verbal communication, whether it’s face-to-face or over the phone, how inclined are brokers to use the plethora of other communication channels
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?