So what to make of schemes then? For a line of business that's talked about so often and is such an active segment of the industry, there is surprisingly little discussion about it and there seems to be little common ground. What is really meant by a scheme anyway? While some people call them schemes, others use facilities and some keep it really loose and rather cryptically refer to them as arrangements. Some of us may also have heard the term affinities or sponsored business used on occasion.
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover