James Russell says he made the decision to join a network four years ago and hasn't looked back. His company is a four-strong niche brokerage based in Leicestershire that focuses on latent defects and environmental warranties. Prior to going their own way and joining the TEn Network, the partners at Building and Land Guarantees worked for a consolidator, covering a wide range of insurance lines from their comfortable offices at a very large and stable firm. "But then we decided we wanted to set
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?