Commission disclosure is one of those topics that has been in and around the headlines in our area of the insurance industry for some years now. While it is an ever-present preoccupation, no one - apart from, it seems, Willis, with its well publicised zero-tolerance approach to contingent reward - is really saying anything very specific on the subject. But it is not hard to see why.
Many of the most successful business models in the current distribution landscape are built upon levels of up-fron
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin