Just when you had got your head around it, the goalposts for e-commerce have moved. Mobile phones are set to overtake PCs as the most popular web access device by 2013, according to a recent forecast by Gartner (reported in July's Insurance Age: Brokers urged to prepare for increase in mobile web access) and people have started tentatively talking about m-commerce.
The recent launch of the iPhone 4G sold a record-smashing 1.7 million in its first three days and comparison site Consumerchoices cl
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin