The loss adjuster
John Sims, chief executive of Lorega
Working with loss adjusters can help brokers punch above their weight - they can provide exemplary service and also act as an income generator as brokerages won't have to employ as many internal claims handlers.
The local paper can be a marvellous source of information. They are often open to an article being submitted if it covers a local issue and this can raise the broker's profile.
A majority of decisions on personal lines are made by the
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin