The loss adjuster
John Sims, chief executive of Lorega
Working with loss adjusters can help brokers punch above their weight - they can provide exemplary service and also act as an income generator as brokerages won't have to employ as many internal claims handlers.
The local paper can be a marvellous source of information. They are often open to an article being submitted if it covers a local issue and this can raise the broker's profile.
A majority of decisions on personal lines are made by the
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints