The UK has forged ahead of the rest of Europe in terms of the extent and pace at which consumers have adopted internet buying - and insurance is no exception.
A recent Accenture survey stated that the internet is fast becoming the "only way" to purchase personal lines cover in the UK, with 63% of consumers buying motor insurance and 45% purchasing home insurance online.
Indeed, it's impossible to watch television without being assaulted by a plethora of price comparison site adverts telling us j
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal