Working at optimum efficiency is crucial in a recession. Liz McMahon examines how brokers can best utilise the resources at their disposal to ensure their businesses grow with minimal capital outlay.
At the end of 2009, the annual rate of net lending dropped by 7.6% - a new low since the Bank of England began its monthly series of studies a decade ago.
This only serves to confirm what is already known: the credit crunch is not over for many smaller businesses and, with capital for expansion so t
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal