Working at optimum efficiency is crucial in a recession. Liz McMahon examines how brokers can best utilise the resources at their disposal to ensure their businesses grow with minimal capital outlay.
At the end of 2009, the annual rate of net lending dropped by 7.6% - a new low since the Bank of England began its monthly series of studies a decade ago.
This only serves to confirm what is already known: the credit crunch is not over for many smaller businesses and, with capital for expansion so t
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices