Working at optimum efficiency is crucial in a recession. Liz McMahon examines how brokers can best utilise the resources at their disposal to ensure their businesses grow with minimal capital outlay.
At the end of 2009, the annual rate of net lending dropped by 7.6% - a new low since the Bank of England began its monthly series of studies a decade ago.
This only serves to confirm what is already known: the credit crunch is not over for many smaller businesses and, with capital for expansion so t
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product