What are the key challenges in motor fleet?
▶ Jonathan: There are potentially a number of significant changes in regards to the legislative environment and the development of autonomous vehicles. Who would think driverless vehicles could be on the road in such a short space of time? The adoption of this will definitely have an impact. Outside of that it’s a competitive market and overall motor, based on 2014, is not making a lot of money.
▶ Ian: Claims controls are a big challenge, early
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR