What are the key challenges in motor fleet?
▶ Jonathan: There are potentially a number of significant changes in regards to the legislative environment and the development of autonomous vehicles. Who would think driverless vehicles could be on the road in such a short space of time? The adoption of this will definitely have an impact. Outside of that it’s a competitive market and overall motor, based on 2014, is not making a lot of money.
▶ Ian: Claims controls are a big challenge, early
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years