What are the key challenges in motor fleet?
▶ Jonathan: There are potentially a number of significant changes in regards to the legislative environment and the development of autonomous vehicles. Who would think driverless vehicles could be on the road in such a short space of time? The adoption of this will definitely have an impact. Outside of that it’s a competitive market and overall motor, based on 2014, is not making a lot of money.
▶ Ian: Claims controls are a big challenge, early reporti
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover