What are the key challenges in motor fleet?
▶ Jonathan: There are potentially a number of significant changes in regards to the legislative environment and the development of autonomous vehicles. Who would think driverless vehicles could be on the road in such a short space of time? The adoption of this will definitely have an impact. Outside of that it’s a competitive market and overall motor, based on 2014, is not making a lot of money.
▶ Ian: Claims controls are a big challenge, early
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Circle expands again in 2018
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders