What is the state of – and the challenges in – the construction market at present?
▶ Steve: There has been a good upturn in the construction market since the economic downturn and we’ve seen a good level of activity. There was a little bit of a hiatus when the general election was in progress and some issues about who was going to win.
We are in a position where we are looking to see the construction market regain its confidence after the election and grow again.
Within the sector we are seeing
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services