What is the state of – and the challenges in – the construction market at present?
▶ Steve: There has been a good upturn in the construction market since the economic downturn and we’ve seen a good level of activity. There was a little bit of a hiatus when the general election was in progress and some issues about who was going to win.
We are in a position where we are looking to see the construction market regain its confidence after the election and grow again.
Within the sector we are seeing
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018