What are the key elements that brokers want from insurers when they’re dealing with yacht insurance?
▶ Paul: We operate through the web, direct with brokers and with specialists through delegated arrangements. We have pretty much all product sets, from very small dinghies right the way through to large, prestige motor yachts.
I think that claims is the product, it is the service that the customers are buying. There’s the cover and the price, but for me it is about claims.
▶ Bill: It was exactly
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018