What are the key elements that brokers want from insurers when they’re dealing with yacht insurance?
▶ Paul: We operate through the web, direct with brokers and with specialists through delegated arrangements. We have pretty much all product sets, from very small dinghies right the way through to large, prestige motor yachts.
I think that claims is the product, it is the service that the customers are buying. There’s the cover and the price, but for me it is about claims.
▶ Bill: It was exactly
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017