What are the key elements that brokers want from insurers when they’re dealing with yacht insurance?
▶ Paul: We operate through the web, direct with brokers and with specialists through delegated arrangements. We have pretty much all product sets, from very small dinghies right the way through to large, prestige motor yachts.
I think that claims is the product, it is the service that the customers are buying. There’s the cover and the price, but for me it is about claims.
▶ Bill: It was exactly
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click