What are the key elements that brokers want from insurers when they’re dealing with yacht insurance?
▶ Paul: We operate through the web, direct with brokers and with specialists through delegated arrangements. We have pretty much all product sets, from very small dinghies right the way through to large, prestige motor yachts.
I think that claims is the product, it is the service that the customers are buying. There’s the cover and the price, but for me it is about claims.
▶ Bill: It was exactly
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK