What are the key elements that brokers want from insurers when they’re dealing with yacht insurance?
▶ Paul: We operate through the web, direct with brokers and with specialists through delegated arrangements. We have pretty much all product sets, from very small dinghies right the way through to large, prestige motor yachts.
I think that claims is the product, it is the service that the customers are buying. There’s the cover and the price, but for me it is about claims.
▶ Bill: It was exactly
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba