In the second part of this special video series to accompany Insurance Age’s Spring Sentiment Survey, Ageas’ Chris Dobson analyses brokers’ stated belief that SME business should be covered by Flood Re.
Ageas’ broker distribution director also addresses what brokers told the survey they wanted from insurers in terms of social media and looks in depth at how brokers and providers can work in partnership to grow more efficiently.
Check out the first programme in the series where Dobson tackled
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba