In the second part of this special video series to accompany Insurance Age’s Spring Sentiment Survey, Ageas’ Chris Dobson analyses brokers’ stated belief that SME business should be covered by Flood Re.
Ageas’ broker distribution director also addresses what brokers told the survey they wanted from insurers in terms of social media and looks in depth at how brokers and providers can work in partnership to grow more efficiently.
Check out the first programme in the series where Dobson tackled b
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five