In the second part of this special video series to accompany Insurance Age’s Spring Sentiment Survey, Ageas’ Chris Dobson analyses brokers’ stated belief that SME business should be covered by Flood Re.
Ageas’ broker distribution director also addresses what brokers told the survey they wanted from insurers in terms of social media and looks in depth at how brokers and providers can work in partnership to grow more efficiently.
Check out the first programme in the series where Dobson tackled
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?