In the second part of this special video series to accompany Insurance Age’s Spring Sentiment Survey, Ageas’ Chris Dobson analyses brokers’ stated belief that SME business should be covered by Flood Re.
Ageas’ broker distribution director also addresses what brokers told the survey they wanted from insurers in terms of social media and looks in depth at how brokers and providers can work in partnership to grow more efficiently.
Check out the first programme in the series where Dobson tackled
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click