In the second part of this special video series to accompany Insurance Age’s Spring Sentiment Survey, Ageas’ Chris Dobson analyses brokers’ stated belief that SME business should be covered by Flood Re.
Ageas’ broker distribution director also addresses what brokers told the survey they wanted from insurers in terms of social media and looks in depth at how brokers and providers can work in partnership to grow more efficiently.
Check out the first programme in the series where Dobson tackled
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years