In a sneak preview of the results of Insurance Age’s first Sentiment Survey of 2014, editor Emmanuel Kenning interviews Chris Dobson, broker distribution director at Ageas.
Dobson tackles brokers’ expectations around market hardening, GDP growth and their views on unrated insurers.
The full results of the Spring 2014 Sentiment Survey will be published in one week’s time online at www.insuranceage.co.uk/tag/sentiment-survey.
And remember to stay tuned for the second part of the series later th
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin