In a sneak preview of the results of Insurance Age’s first Sentiment Survey of 2014, editor Emmanuel Kenning interviews Chris Dobson, broker distribution director at Ageas.
Dobson tackles brokers’ expectations around market hardening, GDP growth and their views on unrated insurers.
The full results of the Spring 2014 Sentiment Survey will be published in one week’s time online at www.insuranceage.co.uk/tag/sentiment-survey.
And remember to stay tuned for the second part of the series later
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company