In a sneak preview of the results of Insurance Age’s first Sentiment Survey of 2014, editor Emmanuel Kenning interviews Chris Dobson, broker distribution director at Ageas.
Dobson tackles brokers’ expectations around market hardening, GDP growth and their views on unrated insurers.
The full results of the Spring 2014 Sentiment Survey will be published in one week’s time online at www.insuranceage.co.uk/tag/sentiment-survey.
And remember to stay tuned for the second part of the series later
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal