In a sneak preview of the results of Insurance Age’s first Sentiment Survey of 2014, editor Emmanuel Kenning interviews Chris Dobson, broker distribution director at Ageas.
Dobson tackles brokers’ expectations around market hardening, GDP growth and their views on unrated insurers.
The full results of the Spring 2014 Sentiment Survey will be published in one week’s time online at www.insuranceage.co.uk/tag/sentiment-survey.
And remember to stay tuned for the second part of the series later
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba