A first look at the Spring Sentiment Survey 2014 results from brokers
In a sneak preview of the results of Insurance Age’s first Sentiment Survey of 2014, editor Emmanuel Kenning interviews Chris Dobson, broker distribution director at Ageas.
Dobson tackles brokers’ expectations around market hardening, GDP growth and their views on unrated insurers.
The full results of the Spring 2014 Sentiment Survey will be published in one week’s time online at www.insuranceage.co.uk/tag/sentiment-survey.
And remember to stay tuned for the second part of the series later this month.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns