The first part of the discussion debated what professionalism looks like in the eyes of insurers.
Axa's Amanda Blanc was the first to tackle the topic, describing a professional broker as somebody that "gives you professional presentations, somebody that has experienced people... it's a deep level of technical understanding and integrity about the way you behave".
Later the CII's Steve Jenkins explored whether passing exams to secure chartered insurance broker status simply makes you more adept
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin