The first part of the discussion debated what professionalism looks like in the eyes of insurers.
Axa's Amanda Blanc was the first to tackle the topic, describing a professional broker as somebody that "gives you professional presentations, somebody that has experienced people... it's a deep level of technical understanding and integrity about the way you behave".
Later the CII's Steve Jenkins explored whether passing exams to secure chartered insurance broker status simply makes you more adept
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints