▶ What defines a scheme?
Tony: To be honest there is no form of industry standard around what a scheme is. At Ecclesiastical we define it around two things. Firstly, it must be a targeted proposition for a group of customers with a common need and, secondly, there must be some form of delegation out to brokers. Without this it would not be that much different to an open market contract.
Richard: I would separate the operating model. Delegated authorities are part of it, they are necessary but t
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017