▶ What defines a scheme?
Tony: To be honest there is no form of industry standard around what a scheme is. At Ecclesiastical we define it around two things. Firstly, it must be a targeted proposition for a group of customers with a common need and, secondly, there must be some form of delegation out to brokers. Without this it would not be that much different to an open market contract.
Richard: I would separate the operating model. Delegated authorities are part of it, they are necessary but t
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices