Incisive Group editorial services director, David Worsfold, and Professional Pensions editor, Jonathan Stapleton analyse the election results and consider how a hung parliament could impact the financial industry.
Visit the Insurance Age video archive.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market