Incisive Group editorial services director, David Worsfold, and Professional Pensions editor, Jonathan Stapleton analyse the election results and consider how a hung parliament could impact the financial industry.
Visit the Insurance Age video archive.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017