Incisive Group editorial services director, David Worsfold, and Professional Pensions editor, Jonathan Stapleton analyse the election results and consider how a hung parliament could impact the financial industry.
Visit the Insurance Age video archive.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark