Incisive Group editorial services director, David Worsfold, and Professional Pensions editor, Jonathan Stapleton analyse the election results and consider how a hung parliament could impact the financial industry.
Visit the Insurance Age video archive.
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy