The problem of uninsured drivers - is there a definitive answer?
SJ: We have to look at the reasons behind why people don't insure their cars. There is a general perception problem with the industry; many people see insurers as being able to afford to cover the costs. When uninsured drivers are caught, the fines are small and they simply say they cannot afford to pay them.
PO: It really is a mindset for some drivers. When they look at the cost of buying a car, they do not think further than
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA