The problem of uninsured drivers - is there a definitive answer?
SJ: We have to look at the reasons behind why people don't insure their cars. There is a general perception problem with the industry; many people see insurers as being able to afford to cover the costs. When uninsured drivers are caught, the fines are small and they simply say they cannot afford to pay them.
PO: It really is a mindset for some drivers. When they look at the cost of buying a car, they do not think further than si
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti