The problem of uninsured drivers - is there a definitive answer?
SJ: We have to look at the reasons behind why people don't insure their cars. There is a general perception problem with the industry; many people see insurers as being able to afford to cover the costs. When uninsured drivers are caught, the fines are small and they simply say they cannot afford to pay them.
PO: It really is a mindset for some drivers. When they look at the cost of buying a car, they do not think further than si
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups