Are we winning the fight against fraud?
Cath: I have been investigating the 'cash for crash' type scenario since 1992 and it was somewhere back then that we were seeing what we now believe to be the first suspect accidents identified to the UK insurance industry. In the following years I have seen an evolution of this type of fraud to the point where it has become incredibly organised. It is very sophisticated and we have to fight fire with fire. It is a problem that is not going to go away.
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices