As media partners to this year’s Biba conference the editorial teams from Post, PB and Insurance Age, produced daily newspapers with all the news, views, interviews and analysis from the event. These are now available online. Click on the links below to get started.
• BIBA 2010: Day 1
• BIBA 2010: Day 2
At the conference Insurance Age reporter Liz McMahon spoke to key industry figures to garner opinion on the new coalition Government and the impact it may have on the insurance industry.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017