As media partners to this year’s Biba conference the editorial teams from Post, PB and Insurance Age, produced daily newspapers with all the news, views, interviews and analysis from the event. These are now available online. Click on the links below to get started.
• BIBA 2010: Day 1
• BIBA 2010: Day 2
At the conference Insurance Age reporter Liz McMahon spoke to key industry figures to garner opinion on the new coalition Government and the impact it may have on the insurance industry.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData