As media partners to this year’s Biba conference the editorial teams from Post, PB and Insurance Age, produced daily newspapers with all the news, views, interviews and analysis from the event. These are now available online. Click on the links below to get started.
• BIBA 2010: Day 1
• BIBA 2010: Day 2
At the conference Insurance Age reporter Liz McMahon spoke to key industry figures to garner opinion on the new coalition Government and the impact it may have on the insurance industry.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey