The great debate of our time may have the nation split in two.
But the national conversation about the merits or otherwise of Brexit also appears to have the insurance industry divided into two camps as well.
Across the country those favouring leaving the European Union typically emphasise immigration and the need for greater control of borders.
They also often point to the issue of political sovereignty and a desire to reclaim powers ceded to the EU.
Proponents of remaining in Europe
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal