The great debate of our time may have the nation split in two.
But the national conversation about the merits or otherwise of Brexit also appears to have the insurance industry divided into two camps as well.
Across the country those favouring leaving the European Union typically emphasise immigration and the need for greater control of borders.
They also often point to the issue of political sovereignty and a desire to reclaim powers ceded to the EU.
Proponents of remaining in Europe
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff