The great debate of our time may have the nation split in two.
But the national conversation about the merits or otherwise of Brexit also appears to have the insurance industry divided into two camps as well.
Across the country those favouring leaving the European Union typically emphasise immigration and the need for greater control of borders.
They also often point to the issue of political sovereignty and a desire to reclaim powers ceded to the EU.
Proponents of remaining in Europe ov
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list