The great debate of our time may have the nation split in two.
But the national conversation about the merits or otherwise of Brexit also appears to have the insurance industry divided into two camps as well.
Across the country those favouring leaving the European Union typically emphasise immigration and the need for greater control of borders.
They also often point to the issue of political sovereignty and a desire to reclaim powers ceded to the EU.
Proponents of remaining in Europe ov
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017