A series of major construction projects in the UK will put demand for skilled contractors under serious pressure - HS2, Crossrail, Heathrow, Hinkley Point amongst others will require thousands more contractors and sub-contractors in the fields of electrics, heating and ventilation, plumbing, roofing - the list goes on.
These projects represent a major opportunity for brokers serving the sub-contracting market. That's the good news.
To effectively capture this area of the market, there is more pr
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed