A series of major construction projects in the UK will put demand for skilled contractors under serious pressure - HS2, Crossrail, Heathrow, Hinkley Point amongst others will require thousands more contractors and sub-contractors in the fields of electrics, heating and ventilation, plumbing, roofing - the list goes on.
These projects represent a major opportunity for brokers serving the sub-contracting market. That's the good news.
To effectively capture this area of the market, there is more
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role