A series of major construction projects in the UK will put demand for skilled contractors under serious pressure - HS2, Crossrail, Heathrow, Hinkley Point amongst others will require thousands more contractors and sub-contractors in the fields of electrics, heating and ventilation, plumbing, roofing - the list goes on.
These projects represent a major opportunity for brokers serving the sub-contracting market. That's the good news.
To effectively capture this area of the market, there is more pr
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks