A series of major construction projects in the UK will put demand for skilled contractors under serious pressure - HS2, Crossrail, Heathrow, Hinkley Point amongst others will require thousands more contractors and sub-contractors in the fields of electrics, heating and ventilation, plumbing, roofing - the list goes on.
These projects represent a major opportunity for brokers serving the sub-contracting market. That's the good news.
To effectively capture this area of the market, there is more
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith