A series of major construction projects in the UK will put demand for skilled contractors under serious pressure - HS2, Crossrail, Heathrow, Hinkley Point amongst others will require thousands more contractors and sub-contractors in the fields of electrics, heating and ventilation, plumbing, roofing - the list goes on.
These projects represent a major opportunity for brokers serving the sub-contracting market. That's the good news.
To effectively capture this area of the market, there is more
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018