The insurance rumour mill is cranking into gear as to who will step into Maurice Tulloch's shoes as Aviva's CEO of UK general insurance.
Tulloch is not quite moving to pastures new as such as he will now focus on being chairman of the insurer's global general insurance division.
It is intriguing though that while some names have entered the frame it is fair to say there has not yet been a frenzy of speculation.
We take a look at some of the runners and riders who could replace Tulloch as Aviva's
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff