The insurance rumour mill is cranking into gear as to who will step into Maurice Tulloch's shoes as Aviva's CEO of UK general insurance.
Tulloch is not quite moving to pastures new as such as he will now focus on being chairman of the insurer's global general insurance division.
It is intriguing though that while some names have entered the frame it is fair to say there has not yet been a frenzy of speculation.
We take a look at some of the runners and riders who could replace Tulloch as Aviva's
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017