The insurance rumour mill is cranking into gear as to who will step into Maurice Tulloch's shoes as Aviva's CEO of UK general insurance.
Tulloch is not quite moving to pastures new as such as he will now focus on being chairman of the insurer's global general insurance division.
It is intriguing though that while some names have entered the frame it is fair to say there has not yet been a frenzy of speculation.
We take a look at some of the runners and riders who could replace Tulloch as Aviva's
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute