This task took us to the busy London district of Wimbledon, famous for tennis and Wombles.
Standing outside the front of the train station Mike Crane and I gave the six apprentices their first challenge: to promote the broking channel to members of the public and generate footfall into a local broker, A-Plan Insurance.
You could see the nervous energy in their eyes - keen to crack on with the competition yet still unsure of what lay ahead.
Split into their two teams, 'inspire' and ‘e-volve' the
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017