This task took us to the busy London district of Wimbledon, famous for tennis and Wombles.
Standing outside the front of the train station Mike Crane and I gave the six apprentices their first challenge: to promote the broking channel to members of the public and generate footfall into a local broker, A-Plan Insurance.
You could see the nervous energy in their eyes - keen to crack on with the competition yet still unsure of what lay ahead.
Split into their two teams, 'inspire' and ‘e-volve' the
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey