This task took us to the busy London district of Wimbledon, famous for tennis and Wombles.
Standing outside the front of the train station Mike Crane and I gave the six apprentices their first challenge: to promote the broking channel to members of the public and generate footfall into a local broker, A-Plan Insurance.
You could see the nervous energy in their eyes - keen to crack on with the competition yet still unsure of what lay ahead.
Split into their two teams, 'inspire' and ‘e-volve' the
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData