News that Amazon is ready to start commercial deliveries using drones has once again brought this new technology into the lime light.
More often in the news because of interference with manned aircraft and privacy concerns it seems the UK is fertile ground for development of wider uses of drones particularly because unlike in the USA, commercial use is permitted subject to permission being granted by the CAA.
Domestic/not for profit use does not require permission but CAA Air Navigation Orders a
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa