News that Amazon is ready to start commercial deliveries using drones has once again brought this new technology into the lime light.
More often in the news because of interference with manned aircraft and privacy concerns it seems the UK is fertile ground for development of wider uses of drones particularly because unlike in the USA, commercial use is permitted subject to permission being granted by the CAA.
Domestic/not for profit use does not require permission but CAA Air Navigation Orders a
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers