News that Amazon is ready to start commercial deliveries using drones has once again brought this new technology into the lime light.
More often in the news because of interference with manned aircraft and privacy concerns it seems the UK is fertile ground for development of wider uses of drones particularly because unlike in the USA, commercial use is permitted subject to permission being granted by the CAA.
Domestic/not for profit use does not require permission but CAA Air Navigation Orders
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018