It's really important that brokers cater for any way in which the customer wants to interact with them.
A customer's preferred method will have everything to do with their take-up of technology. So, technology has to cope with variety, especially in today's fast moving IT world.
Web apps are not a new thing. They've been tried and tested in many industries. The most successful web applications are designed for the customer's demand and nothing else.
They give you the chance to expand t
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016