Successful succession planning leads to dynamism, energy and growth for all businesses but is particularly pertinent to today's insurance broker community.
There are approximately 4,889 general insurance brokers in the UK today, ranging from global giants to local high street owner managed brokerages.
Clearly, there are different approaches to succession planning or even understanding what it is across such a diverse spread of size of business.
However, identifying talent and investing in
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups