Successful succession planning leads to dynamism, energy and growth for all businesses but is particularly pertinent to today's insurance broker community.
There are approximately 4,889 general insurance brokers in the UK today, ranging from global giants to local high street owner managed brokerages.
Clearly, there are different approaches to succession planning or even understanding what it is across such a diverse spread of size of business.
However, identifying talent and investing in
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m