It has been all go on the professionalism debate this week.
The British Insurance Brokers' Association was first out of the traps with the findings of its consultation - A Pathway to Raised Standards.
It was refreshing to see that record numbers of Biba members took the time to complete the survey. Clearly, the topic of just how brokers behave is one that is striking a chord in the market.
Details of who will form the working group that Biba is setting up and when it will report by have yet to
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey