It has been all go on the professionalism debate this week.
The British Insurance Brokers' Association was first out of the traps with the findings of its consultation - A Pathway to Raised Standards.
It was refreshing to see that record numbers of Biba members took the time to complete the survey. Clearly, the topic of just how brokers behave is one that is striking a chord in the market.
Details of who will form the working group that Biba is setting up and when it will report by have yet to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders