It has been all go on the professionalism debate this week.
The British Insurance Brokers' Association was first out of the traps with the findings of its consultation - A Pathway to Raised Standards.
It was refreshing to see that record numbers of Biba members took the time to complete the survey. Clearly, the topic of just how brokers behave is one that is striking a chord in the market.
Details of who will form the working group that Biba is setting up and when it will report by have yet to
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY