It has been all go on the professionalism debate this week.
The British Insurance Brokers' Association was first out of the traps with the findings of its consultation - A Pathway to Raised Standards.
It was refreshing to see that record numbers of Biba members took the time to complete the survey. Clearly, the topic of just how brokers behave is one that is striking a chord in the market.
Details of who will form the working group that Biba is setting up and when it will report by have yet to b
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData