Insurance Age revealed that Simon Read and Scott Banks have departed Arthur J Gallagher subsidiary e-Underwriting, and in the same week the broker confirmed that Des O'Connor, managing director of Gallagher Insurance Solutions, and Andrew Wallin, MD of direct at Gallagher Insurance Solutions, were to leave as well.
This is not surprising. The feeling in the marketplace that I pick up from speaking to brokers is that the difficulties of having to combine the several businesses that it has
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product