Previously I was at health and social care consultancy, LaingBuisson, where I was assistant editor of Community Care Market News and Healthcare Market News.
Well, what a welcome to the world of insurance!
There have been great meetings with Arag and LV, and the icing on the cake, on only my third day on the job, was being whisked off to the Royal Albert Hall for the glittering British Insurance Awards (BIA).
We were treated to a star turn from 80's legends ABC, followed by a spectacular dinner a
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April