Previously I was at health and social care consultancy, LaingBuisson, where I was assistant editor of Community Care Market News and Healthcare Market News.
Well, what a welcome to the world of insurance!
There have been great meetings with Arag and LV, and the icing on the cake, on only my third day on the job, was being whisked off to the Royal Albert Hall for the glittering British Insurance Awards (BIA).
We were treated to a star turn from 80's legends ABC, followed by a spectacular dinner
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product