Previously I was at health and social care consultancy, LaingBuisson, where I was assistant editor of Community Care Market News and Healthcare Market News.
Well, what a welcome to the world of insurance!
There have been great meetings with Arag and LV, and the icing on the cake, on only my third day on the job, was being whisked off to the Royal Albert Hall for the glittering British Insurance Awards (BIA).
We were treated to a star turn from 80's legends ABC, followed by a spectacular dinner
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress