Previously I was at health and social care consultancy, LaingBuisson, where I was assistant editor of Community Care Market News and Healthcare Market News.
Well, what a welcome to the world of insurance!
There have been great meetings with Arag and LV, and the icing on the cake, on only my third day on the job, was being whisked off to the Royal Albert Hall for the glittering British Insurance Awards (BIA).
We were treated to a star turn from 80's legends ABC, followed by a spectacular dinner
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018