As an industry, we face many risks, the most obvious being increasing regulation and the risk posed by external disruptors.
But I think the most potent threat comes from our customers. That may seem an odd thing to say but hear me out. To be more accurate, their perception of us is, to my mind, the most immediate threat facing us.
To be blunt, they think we are out to cheat them and that is the reputation we have been lumbered with.
They believe that we charge too much for the cover we
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018