As an industry, we face many risks, the most obvious being increasing regulation and the risk posed by external disruptors.
But I think the most potent threat comes from our customers. That may seem an odd thing to say but hear me out. To be more accurate, their perception of us is, to my mind, the most immediate threat facing us.
To be blunt, they think we are out to cheat them and that is the reputation we have been lumbered with.
They believe that we charge too much for the cover we prov
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies