As an industry, we face many risks, the most obvious being increasing regulation and the risk posed by external disruptors.
But I think the most potent threat comes from our customers. That may seem an odd thing to say but hear me out. To be more accurate, their perception of us is, to my mind, the most immediate threat facing us.
To be blunt, they think we are out to cheat them and that is the reputation we have been lumbered with.
They believe that we charge too much for the cover we prov
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards