As usual it was an excellent event full of product updates and networking opportunities for brokers and insurers to catch up. Key relationships would have been built and renewed across the days that made up Biba 2014.
Our own videos I believe captured the serious products side and the quirky atmosphere that makes the conference both useful and fun to attend.
If you have not seen our #Bibafever videos then they really are worth a watch - be it for reminiscing purposes or catching up if you were u
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m