As usual it was an excellent event full of product updates and networking opportunities for brokers and insurers to catch up. Key relationships would have been built and renewed across the days that made up Biba 2014.
Our own videos I believe captured the serious products side and the quirky atmosphere that makes the conference both useful and fun to attend.
If you have not seen our #Bibafever videos then they really are worth a watch - be it for reminiscing purposes or catching up if you were u
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups