In fact it is about the future of broking.
Over the past month I've had the undoubted pleasure of interviewing candidates for our upcoming Broker Apprentice series which will be hitting your screens in the course of 2014.
I know I'm biased but I think last year's inaugural series showcased some real talent and made for interesting viewing.
I'm really confident that this year will be even stronger. But that's not really the point.
This year we've held the interviews in Glasgow, Manchester
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData