In fact it is about the future of broking.
Over the past month I've had the undoubted pleasure of interviewing candidates for our upcoming Broker Apprentice series which will be hitting your screens in the course of 2014.
I know I'm biased but I think last year's inaugural series showcased some real talent and made for interesting viewing.
I'm really confident that this year will be even stronger. But that's not really the point.
This year we've held the interviews in Glasgow, Manchester
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services