In fact it is about the future of broking.
Over the past month I've had the undoubted pleasure of interviewing candidates for our upcoming Broker Apprentice series which will be hitting your screens in the course of 2014.
I know I'm biased but I think last year's inaugural series showcased some real talent and made for interesting viewing.
I'm really confident that this year will be even stronger. But that's not really the point.
This year we've held the interviews in Glasgow, Manchester
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey