For today is my last day on Insurance Age. And before I start getting too emotional I just want to say it's been a great couple of years working for the title.
It almost sounds clichéd to say I have enjoyed every minute of it, but I really have.
So I would like to thank all the brokers, insurers, technology providers, regulation experts and the rest who have all contributed to the news, views, debates and content I have worked on.
It's times like these when my soft side seeps out and
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April