For today is my last day on Insurance Age. And before I start getting too emotional I just want to say it's been a great couple of years working for the title.
It almost sounds clichéd to say I have enjoyed every minute of it, but I really have.
So I would like to thank all the brokers, insurers, technology providers, regulation experts and the rest who have all contributed to the news, views, debates and content I have worked on.
It's times like these when my soft side seeps out and
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey