Sadly the individual sessions themselves were off the record and journalists were not involved. Even we have to accept that sometimes discussions are not for our ears.
But one issue debated over tea and coffee during the networking periods did get me thinking, again.
The talk turned to micro and SME commercial business.
The question was: who will be the winners between commercial and personal lines brokers? Two viewpoints emerged as the impact of technology grows and commoditisation incre
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do