Sadly the individual sessions themselves were off the record and journalists were not involved. Even we have to accept that sometimes discussions are not for our ears.
But one issue debated over tea and coffee during the networking periods did get me thinking, again.
The talk turned to micro and SME commercial business.
The question was: who will be the winners between commercial and personal lines brokers? Two viewpoints emerged as the impact of technology grows and commoditisation incre
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks