One would think that this doesn’t need to be spelled out – on its website, the organisation defines itself as the UK 's leading general insurance intermediary organisation representing the interests of insurance brokers, intermediaries and their customers.
To be fair, Biba does a lot to help these groups.
But there is always room for improvement.
The manifesto was launched at Parliament, and this year Sajid Javid MP, financial secretary to the Treasury, spoke at the event.
His speech appeared to
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies