One would think that this doesn’t need to be spelled out – on its website, the organisation defines itself as the UK 's leading general insurance intermediary organisation representing the interests of insurance brokers, intermediaries and their customers.
To be fair, Biba does a lot to help these groups.
But there is always room for improvement.
The manifesto was launched at Parliament, and this year Sajid Javid MP, financial secretary to the Treasury, spoke at the event.
His speech appeared to
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties