One would think that this doesn’t need to be spelled out – on its website, the organisation defines itself as the UK 's leading general insurance intermediary organisation representing the interests of insurance brokers, intermediaries and their customers.
To be fair, Biba does a lot to help these groups.
But there is always room for improvement.
The manifesto was launched at Parliament, and this year Sajid Javid MP, financial secretary to the Treasury, spoke at the event.
His speech appeared to
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks