Going back to a familiar theme, at least to any regular readers of this blog, the rumour mill has once again piqued my interest this week.
The storm of gossip flying around about Arthur J Gallagher directly after its acquisition of Giles and Belmont International was intense.
Every so often market figures were compelled to throw cold water on the speculation.
Most recently, Oval’s Peter Blanc stepped up to the plate and dismissed market chattering concerning a deal with Gallagher as “nonsense”.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners