Going back to a familiar theme, at least to any regular readers of this blog, the rumour mill has once again piqued my interest this week.
The storm of gossip flying around about Arthur J Gallagher directly after its acquisition of Giles and Belmont International was intense.
Every so often market figures were compelled to throw cold water on the speculation.
Most recently, Oval’s Peter Blanc stepped up to the plate and dismissed market chattering concerning a deal with Gallagher as “nonsense”.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April