Going back to a familiar theme, at least to any regular readers of this blog, the rumour mill has once again piqued my interest this week.
The storm of gossip flying around about Arthur J Gallagher directly after its acquisition of Giles and Belmont International was intense.
Every so often market figures were compelled to throw cold water on the speculation.
Most recently, Oval’s Peter Blanc stepped up to the plate and dismissed market chattering concerning a deal with Gallagher as “nonsense”.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m