For about three months now I've been of the opinion that there is a lot more optimism in the broker community air than there has been for several years. And events at the Ricoh Arena simply reinforced that impression for me.
Every year hundreds of brokers gather at the stadium for a day of unparalleled networking opportunities.
Yesterday was another record turnout with 770 delegates doing deals with over 100 sponsors.
It is always a popular event that delivers on Insurance Age's motto of serving
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product