For about three months now I've been of the opinion that there is a lot more optimism in the broker community air than there has been for several years. And events at the Ricoh Arena simply reinforced that impression for me.
Every year hundreds of brokers gather at the stadium for a day of unparalleled networking opportunities.
Yesterday was another record turnout with 770 delegates doing deals with over 100 sponsors.
It is always a popular event that delivers on Insurance Age's motto of serving
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups