In my last blog I discussed the fact that Insurance Age readers were falling over themselves trying to link the Giles shareholder scenario to Towergate’s fortunes.
Then the consolidator decided to restructure. It has split its retail division into two units, with Towergate Insurance Brokers consisting of Towergate Risk Solutions, Cullum Capital Ventures (CCV), Towergate Financial and Hayward Aviation and Towergate Direct focusing on the company's direct to consumer SME and specialist personal li
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData