Data from Randstad Financial & Professional also shows that workers in the insurance sector also put in more hours than almost any other category, clocking up an average of 39h 15m.
Just behind insurance in terms of average weekly working hours is the rail sector – interestingly the sector that feels least pride in their profession. (This is the least surprising piece of information I’ve ever read. The inhuman suffering I endured on a recent train journey to Coventry will haunt me forever.)
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData