The national press has most certainly already topped out on silliness.
The 12 hours when ‘the world’ waited with bated breath to find out what happens at the end of a pregnancy made for some of the maddest news programming I’ve seen in a very long time. Presenters trying desperately to fill 30 minutes of airtime with an unprepared conversation about an easel … words genuinely fail me.
But within the insurance market, we were deluged with actual news. Aviva announced a raft of branch closures –
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business