The national press has most certainly already topped out on silliness.
The 12 hours when ‘the world’ waited with bated breath to find out what happens at the end of a pregnancy made for some of the maddest news programming I’ve seen in a very long time. Presenters trying desperately to fill 30 minutes of airtime with an unprepared conversation about an easel … words genuinely fail me.
But within the insurance market, we were deluged with actual news. Aviva announced a raft of branch closures – r
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData