The national press has most certainly already topped out on silliness.
The 12 hours when ‘the world’ waited with bated breath to find out what happens at the end of a pregnancy made for some of the maddest news programming I’ve seen in a very long time. Presenters trying desperately to fill 30 minutes of airtime with an unprepared conversation about an easel … words genuinely fail me.
But within the insurance market, we were deluged with actual news. Aviva announced a raft of branch closures – r
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016