I woke up on Wednesday with that slightly panicky feeling of dread, knowing that I’d be on the go pretty much non-stop til the end of the event.
This feeling wasn’t helped by my getting lost on my way to the ExCel – having to get the DLR is probably the worst element of holding the conference in London.
The location was probably the number one topic of conversation throughout the two days, with many attendees opining that the event is much better when staged in Manchester.
London v Manchester
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April