I woke up on Wednesday with that slightly panicky feeling of dread, knowing that I’d be on the go pretty much non-stop til the end of the event.
This feeling wasn’t helped by my getting lost on my way to the ExCel – having to get the DLR is probably the worst element of holding the conference in London.
The location was probably the number one topic of conversation throughout the two days, with many attendees opining that the event is much better when staged in Manchester.
London v Manchester
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress