There had been speculation in the market that the provider’s Cambridge and Exeter operations were set to shut, however Phil Bayles, director of broker distribution and performance at Aviva, was adamant that the rumours were unfounded.
Mr Bayles stated: “We haven’t got any plans to close any branches.”
And, he added, in the case of Cambridge, the insurer is still recruiting. That branch was opened following the closure of Aviva’s Luton and Northampton sites in June last year.
At the time, Gareth
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?