There had been speculation in the market that the provider’s Cambridge and Exeter operations were set to shut, however Phil Bayles, director of broker distribution and performance at Aviva, was adamant that the rumours were unfounded.
Mr Bayles stated: “We haven’t got any plans to close any branches.”
And, he added, in the case of Cambridge, the insurer is still recruiting. That branch was opened following the closure of Aviva’s Luton and Northampton sites in June last year.
At the time, Gareth
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups