There had been speculation in the market that the provider’s Cambridge and Exeter operations were set to shut, however Phil Bayles, director of broker distribution and performance at Aviva, was adamant that the rumours were unfounded.
Mr Bayles stated: “We haven’t got any plans to close any branches.”
And, he added, in the case of Cambridge, the insurer is still recruiting. That branch was opened following the closure of Aviva’s Luton and Northampton sites in June last year.
At the time, Gareth
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall