When Robin Spencer was appointed as CEO for UK and Ireland GI at Aviva in July last year he commented: "Janice [Deakin] is exceedingly well known by the brokers across the UK and I'll be relying heavily on her to continue to work with the brokers in a diligent way," he said.
In short, she was the fulcrum of the broker business. And she is leaving.
A year before that when Mark Hodges jumped ship for Towergate, guess who got highlighted? The then UK CEO for GI business, David McMillan described Ms
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business