When Robin Spencer was appointed as CEO for UK and Ireland GI at Aviva in July last year he commented: "Janice [Deakin] is exceedingly well known by the brokers across the UK and I'll be relying heavily on her to continue to work with the brokers in a diligent way," he said.
In short, she was the fulcrum of the broker business. And she is leaving.
A year before that when Mark Hodges jumped ship for Towergate, guess who got highlighted? The then UK CEO for GI business, David McMillan described Ms
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley