When Robin Spencer was appointed as CEO for UK and Ireland GI at Aviva in July last year he commented: "Janice [Deakin] is exceedingly well known by the brokers across the UK and I'll be relying heavily on her to continue to work with the brokers in a diligent way," he said.
In short, she was the fulcrum of the broker business. And she is leaving.
A year before that when Mark Hodges jumped ship for Towergate, guess who got highlighted? The then UK CEO for GI business, David McMillan described Ms
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover