This means it gets overlooked by the new, energetic talent that we really need to recruit.
More often than not young people are attracted to the so-called glamorous industries such as banking and finance instead of insurance. We need to be able to get more young people into our business. To do that we have to prove that it's an exciting, fast paced industry with lots of career progression.
Our young broker apprentices are perfectly placed for this task and I looked forward to seeing how they
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey