This means it gets overlooked by the new, energetic talent that we really need to recruit.
More often than not young people are attracted to the so-called glamorous industries such as banking and finance instead of insurance. We need to be able to get more young people into our business. To do that we have to prove that it's an exciting, fast paced industry with lots of career progression.
Our young broker apprentices are perfectly placed for this task and I looked forward to seeing how they wou
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017