This means it gets overlooked by the new, energetic talent that we really need to recruit.
More often than not young people are attracted to the so-called glamorous industries such as banking and finance instead of insurance. We need to be able to get more young people into our business. To do that we have to prove that it's an exciting, fast paced industry with lots of career progression.
Our young broker apprentices are perfectly placed for this task and I looked forward to seeing how they wou
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData