Indeed, the allegations for all concerned in the private motor insurance market were at best concerning and at worst downright damaging to a sector that is already subject to an investigation by the Competition Commission.
However, instead of wasting further column inches on an issue that has already been covered to death in recent days, I would like to draw attention to a story that sneaked out just before the festive break - already a distant memory.
A few weeks ago, Shufahit Hussain pled gui
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers