Indeed, the allegations for all concerned in the private motor insurance market were at best concerning and at worst downright damaging to a sector that is already subject to an investigation by the Competition Commission.
However, instead of wasting further column inches on an issue that has already been covered to death in recent days, I would like to draw attention to a story that sneaked out just before the festive break - already a distant memory.
A few weeks ago, Shufahit Hussain pled
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto