And brokers cannot have failed to notice that the incoming FCA looks like it will add considerably to their workload.
At the Broker Expo South, hosted by Insurance Age, compliance consultancy firm RWA warned a packed out regulation workshop that the new watchdog will “definitely” be asking for brokers to submit more information.
Delegates were also told to expect more visits, and the overarching message of the session could be summarised as ‘ready or not, here they come’.
This week, brokers have
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks