And brokers cannot have failed to notice that the incoming FCA looks like it will add considerably to their workload.
At the Broker Expo South, hosted by Insurance Age, compliance consultancy firm RWA warned a packed out regulation workshop that the new watchdog will “definitely” be asking for brokers to submit more information.
Delegates were also told to expect more visits, and the overarching message of the session could be summarised as ‘ready or not, here they come’.
This week, brokers have
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018