Sponsored by Axa, it’s aimed at promoting professionalism and chartered status across the industry, and it has already generated some interesting debate, in both the Broker Forum and on our LinkedIn page.
Several excellent points have been raised, and there have been some pretty colourful phrases used as well. On the question of whether expense was putting people off pursuing chartered status, one comment read: “Weighing up the cost is the tradesman's way.”
I liked that – it’s a little bit infla
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData